RT² Predictor PCR Arrays
The RT² Predictor PCR arrays are designed for determining levels of pathway activity or cellular toxicity using real time PCR and biomarker signature genes in an objective, accurate, reproducible, and medium throughput manner. Biomarker signature genes were experimentally derived specifically for each PCR Array. Each 96-well or 384-well plate PCR Array includes SYBR Green-optimized primer assays for multiple sets of pathway specific biomarker signature genes enabling determination of pathway activity regulation in 4 or 16 samples, respectively, simultaneously with a single PCR run.
Using a simple real time PCR, the RT2 Predictor PCR Array can easily and rapidly:
- Monitor pathway activity
- Study pharmacodynamics or toxicodynamics
- Analyze drug response sensitivity
Why RT² Predictor PCR Arrays?
- Pathway activity score: Each PCR Array has specific companion algorithm that converts gene expression of biomarker signature into signaling pathways or cellular tocixity level score providing an objective means of determining pathway activity regulation.
- Time and cost saving: Less handling time and small amount of sample required compared to protein or reporter analysis
Learn about how RT² Predictor Arrays work
RT² Predictor PCR Arrays:
Determine levels of pathway activity or cellular toxicity with our laboratory verified arrays. View the entire list of Arrays.
- Determine levels of pathway activity - Determine how the activity of a specific signaling pathway changes in your experimental vs. control samples
Determine levels of cellular toxicity - Determine if a specific treatment induces cellular toxicity in your experimental vs. control samples
- RT² SYBR Green Mastermix - Guaranteed qPCR master mix for RT² Predictor PCR Arrays
Accessories for RT² Predictor PCR Arrays
The RT² Predictor PCR Arrays are intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of a disease